Position Details: UiPath Developers
We currently have several contract and full-time opportunities nationwide in RPA for Developers, Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Developers. If you have experience in RPA particularly "Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism or UiPath" please submit your resume.
This requisition is for UiPath Developers.
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, and deliver.
- Evaluate user requests for business process automation using models to determine feasibility and technical requirements.
- Participate in team design meetings, daily scrum meetings, and other development meetings
- Development, testing, deployment and roll-out of the Robots to production
- Work with team members to identify, mitigate and resolve project issues and risks
- Soft skills for interaction with customers for requirement gathering and implementation
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- At least 2-4 years of hands on experience in UiPath
- Experience with all aspects of the RPA technology platform.
- Experience leading the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Experience in any other RPA tools Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc. would be nice.
- Certifications in UiPath preferred.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Consulting
- Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT Staffing
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.