Position Details: Senior .Net Programmer Analyst - Lansing, MI
We are hiring several Senior .Net Programmer Analysts.
Ideal candidate will have tested experience in:
- Analysis, design, programming, testing, implementing and supporting web based applications, in the Microsoft/Windows platform.
- Background in development of service-oriented systems.
- Experience in Agile Software Development.
Possession of a bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, systems analysis, or computer programming.
- Required 8+ years of experience in the IT Profession, in any role
- Required 5+ years of experience as ASP.NET (through 4.6) application developer.
- Required 5+ years of experience in Microsoft ASP.NET with C# development skills
- Required 5+ years of experience Developing Systems with Microsoft SQL Server database, SQL Development
- Required 3+ years of experience in SQL
- Required 2+ years of experience in API / WCF Webservices
- Required 1+ years of experience HTML 5 / CSS 3
- Experience in .NET core is highly desirable
- Experience developing application code in adherence to ADA standards (WCAG 2.0, AA) is highly desirable
- Experience in MVC and Entity Framework is highly desirable
- Background in developing secure, RESTful web services is highly desirable
- Design/Architectural Experience in a software development project using Microsoft Technologies is desirable
- AGILE Software Development Lifecycle is desirable
- Performance Tuning is desirable
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Consulting
- Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT Staffing
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.