Position Details: Salesforce Administrator - Farmington Hills, MI
|Farmington Hills, MI
The Salesforce Administrator will work in a fast paced, results-driven sales centric environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- User maintenance including but not limited to: setup, profiles, roles, permissions, and groups
- Implement, administer, and maintain changes to Salesforce and related tools (e.g. call dialer, marketing cloud, mapping tool)
- Manage data storage and licensing requirements
- Work with the business to manage data in all sales tools to ensure accuracy, consistency and timeliness of updates
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
- Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules
- Assist the business with data development / management
- Development of meaningful reports
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and apps, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with Salesforce administration best practices
- Pro-actively work on process improvements for enhanced user adoption
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as new applications or processes are developed
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- 2-3 years Salesforce administration experience.
- Current Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to interact with business users and translate business needs into solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable asking questions and seeking answer.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent. College Preferred.
- This position requires on-site attendance.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Consulting
- Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT Staffing
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.