We are hiring a DPOR Programmer Analyst
Programmer Analyst shall provide maintenance support and patch management for DPOR’s Enforcement Tracking System (ETS) application to ensure continuous uninterrupted operations during an existing position vacancy.
1) Support existing agency Enforcement Tracking System (ETS) application maintenance activities.
2) Evaluate, analyze, modify, test and debug application as needed to maintain application functionality.
3) Update and maintain application system documentation.
4) Provide systems analysis and design reviews for application integration and improvement processes.
5) Follow the established processes, policies, standards and procedures to assure compliance with state and regulatory policies and standards.
6) Ability to communicate (oral and written) technical concepts and application procedures to non-technical users.
Broad experience in object-oriented programming, PowerBuilder/Java/J2EE is a plus. Significant skill and experience with embedded and interactive SQL data manipulation language. Experience with Unix/Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems. In-depth experience in systems analysis and design processes. Working knowledge of and experience with RDBMS, SDLC, application integration and improvement processes, change control, version control, and data dictionaries. Exceptional communication skills, teamwork and customer services skills are required.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.