We are looking for a Front-end Single Page Development Consultant (Ember, Vue, React, Angular, etc.)that will participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of large-scale, distributed software applications, systems and services. You will participate in engineering global-scale applications and services that will enable individuals and groups to engage with their vehicles in never-before-seen ways.
The successful candidate will:
• Work closely with a talented team of designers and developers to build world-class web applications and services
• Work as part of a team-oriented, Agile software engineering environment
• Participate in design and delivery of features from top to bottom, from concept to code to production
• Develop tools and libraries that will enable rapid and scalable development in the future
• Work closely with product owners to shape and deliver features to customers
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6+ months
Candidate Type: W2 only (No Corp-to-Corp please)
• Ability to match design direction with markup and styling languages (HTML, CSS, SCSS)
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Experience working closely with back-end developers and an understanding of how to best manage interfacing with APIs
• Experience with source-control practices such as Git
• Link to the candidate’s personal coding examples (github, stack overflow, etc).
• Link to their favorite contribution, new feature, bug report, collaborative discussion, or blog post that they are most proud of.
• Focus on writing prudent and meaningful tests
• Comfortable with the command line
• Ember experience
• Experience working with real-time web technologies such as WebSockets, Phoenix Channels, HTTP2
• Experience implementing bleeding-edge web features, like Service Workers, the latest JS/ECMAScript, offline progressive webapps etc
• Understanding of server-side development (Elixir, Node)
• Understanding of design principles and ability to work in design software (Sketch)
• Experience in performance optimizations
• Experience with Docker
• Participate in the larger development community including conferences, open source contribution, technical writing, etc.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.