Position Details: VMWare and Windows Administrator - Columbus, OH
We are hiring a VMWare and Windows Administrator
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 3+ months
Candidate Type: W2 or Corp-to-Corp
Interview Type: In Person only
- Minimum of two industry recognized certifications in Microsoft technologies; minimum of 5 years’ experience in VMWare.
- 5 – 8 years of work experience administering VMWare/Windows Server Environments
- 5 - 8 years of configuring VMWare ESX/vCenter 5.1 and Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure.
- 5 – 8 years of experience administering SAN technologies.
- 5 – 8 years of experience with providing Tier 3 technical support to site administrators when coding or integration issues arise.
- Hands-on experience in a multitude of Microsoft products including, but not limited to; Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SAN storage experience or similar flash or tiered SAN technologies.
- Microsoft and VMWare certifications.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills; strong interpersonal skills; basic project management course; proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and database principles.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION /TRAINING REQUIRED:
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technology or science field;
- 30% Install, run, maintain, configure, troubleshoot, and repair server infrastructure. Work with other engineers to design and architect server infrastructure operations including system configuration, high availability solutions and virtualization.
- 30% Handle day-to-day problems and service requests related to Windows Active Directory environment and virtualized infrastructure. Participate in the development and maintain disaster recovery plans for servers and storage.
- 25% Develops and/or reviews architecture documents; researches and proposes solutions to architectural and development issue.
- 10% Provides daily management and support in the form of capacity planning, governance and change control, and management reporting.
- 5% Other related duties as assigned
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business Process Analysis, Re-engineering and Automation
- Cyber Security Consulting
- Project Management Consulting
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- IT Staffing - Contract & Permanent
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team