Position Details: Information Security/Privacy Analyst - Columbus, OH
We are hiring an Information Security/Privacy Analyst to complete a department-wide privacy impact assessment update.
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 3 months
Candidate Type: W2 or Corp-to-Corp
Interview Type: In Person only
This position will function as a highly skilled Privacy Consultant with specific responsibilities that include:
Evaluates and coordinates privacy impact assessment processes:
- Assists in the performance of privacy impact assessments and monitoring activities and makes recommendations to improve processes;
- Assists divisional representatives in completing data discovery and analyzing personal information throughout the information lifecycle.
- Collects, stores, and organizes privacy impact assessment documentation, including using Sharepoint and/or ServiceNow GRC tools;
- Develops reports on progress of overall assessment project.
- Works closely with the chief privacy officer and DAS divisional representatives to review proposed changes to computer installations, communications networks, data collection screens, or other electronic/paper data collection mechanisms to be used for the management of personal information;
- Facilitates discussions and recommendations on technological initiatives that are supportive of privacy compliance
- Understands customer support, likes to work with people and can ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- 4 years privacy analysis/compliance or information security compliance, risk assessments or information lifecycle management
- 3 years project management experience
- 2 years customer service experience
- 3 years facilitating working groups
- 3 years Sharepoint experience
- Contributes to continuous process improvements to increase the efficiency of section.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- CISSP Required.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Certified Information Privacy Manager certification
- GRC tools
- ITIL Knowledge and ITSM Tools
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business Process Analysis, Re-engineering and Automation
- Cyber Security Consulting
- Project Management Consulting
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- IT Staffing - Contract & Permanent
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team