We are hiring Project Manager under the general supervision of the Director, leads the planning, analysis, design, execution, and implementation of Information Technology and/or business Enterprise projects. Gathers requirements from customers to build business cases and specifications used to address agency needs and resolve business challenges. Ensures the delivery of quality solutions that support the agency's mission and strategic plans.
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 months
Candidate Type: W2 only
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist (and often lead) in the design, development, implementation and/or ongoing maturation of Client's policies, processes, systems and/ or artifacts
2. Provide leadership and workflow management of the day-to-day tasks related to eligibility, enrollment and member services
3. Analyze daily business processes and align them to agency goals and objectives in order to create a proactive roadmap for the business unit
4. Participate in assessment of internal agency systems as well as business partner/service provider information systems
5. Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, eGRC system, Bizagi, Atlassian and other products to document and report on information gathered
6. Collaborate with agency leadership, business partners and other parties/stakeholders to provide recommendations on business process improvements
7. Provide project management oversight to projects identified by leadership
1. 8+ years coordinating and managing complex business projects
2. 8+ years of experience in the authoring and management of documents and artifacts
3. 8+ years of ownership of business process improvement and decision making responsibilities
1. Prior experience in working with MS SharePoint, Project Web App, Jira, Confluence and eGRC systems.
2. Prior Health Information Technology and/or Program experience.
1. College Degree required. Preference will be given to, in no particular order:
a. BS degree in Business
b. BA or BS degree in Public Administration, Public Health or Public Policy
1. Project Management Professional (PMP)
2. Master’s Degree in related field (Business, Public Health)
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.