We are hiring a Technical Writer who will Research, organize, write, edit, and produces technical documentation for business operations. Documents existing and planned business processes to assist in the planning of future business operations support of the Enterprise.
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 months
Candidate Type: W2 only
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in technical writing
- 5 years of business process documentation and process mapping experience
- 5 years of demonstrated verbal communication skills
- 5 years of demonstrated written communication skills
- Business process mapping software
- Business process improvement
- Healthcare operations
• Interact with subject matter experts and technical staff to collect information.
• Document current operational processes and staffing models and assist in the identification of key business processes that will be affected or improved by Enterprise solutions
• Document operational desk procedures through staff interviews and existing documentation
• Create business use case examples that portray and explain operational processes for AS-IS and TO-BE situations
• Document detailed breakdown of processes, key risk areas and decision points
• Document new business processes and participate in the development of training materials
• For Operations and for solution transition planning and training, document inputs, outputs and the flow of information from Enterprise solutions
• Coordinate the development of Concept of Operations (CONOPS) documents
• Assist in the development of roles and responsibility documents, including RACI charts
• Coordinate and/or participate in the development of communication planning for Operations
• Coordinates of the editing, composition, production, and delivery in accordance with applicable specifications, standards, and other requirements.
• Coordinates of ancillary services and interdepartmental activities required for publication, preparation, and delivery.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.