We are hiring a Business Analyst with IBM Curam Software Experience who will will evaluate business needs, as-is and to-be business processes, and technical designs to provide analysis and advice on strategies for information technology solutions and non-technical solutions. The BA will provide detailed analysis and document business processes and requirements.
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 months
Candidate Type: W2 only
• 2 years of business analysis experience IBM Cúram software
• 5 years’ experience in government IT projects as a business analyst or related duties
• 5 years’ experience eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules, processes
• 2 years Medicaid Eligibility or other healthcare insurance experience
• Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to write requirements and Use Cases. Very Strong proficiency in English is required.
• Experience and ability to obtain business processes and requirements information by interviewing business personnel and by mining laws, regulations, and policy documents.
• Knowledge of formal business process documentation.
• Understanding of business modeling techniques, including the use of graphical process flow software
• Ability to effectively communicate to executive management, line management, project management, and team members.
• MMIS experience (project or operations)
• Microsoft Office Project/Project Server
Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or healthcare field.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.