Position Details: Solution Architect with Liferay, Java, Spring, WebServices Exper
We are hiring a Solution Architect. This project needs people who understand application architecture and solution architecture and has specific technology know how (Liferay, Java, Angular, React, Spring, Webservices)
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Candidate Type: W2 or Corp-to-Corp
- The desired candidate will oversee complete system architecture, business processes, IT Infrastructure and establish rules & processes around technology usage for our customer organizations.
- Will help execute digital programs and help modernize customers IT systems. Individual will play a dominant role in reducing the complexity associated with digital transformations for our customers and establishing the rules and processes around technology usage, across business units and functions, to ensure consistency.
- The individual should have lead adoption of Digital Enterprise Platforms like Cloud, API Management, Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAPs), Web Application platforms and been exposed to digital User Experience lead Customer Access & interactions , Content Aggregation & Management , Data Integration and Analytics
- The candidate should be able to help implement solutions on platforms as diverse as Android, iOS, JEE/Java/Spring, Micrsoft/.NET amongst others
He / She should have expertise in the following areas
- Digital Transformation Planning and Road mapping including target state Digital Capabilities definition
- Digital Experience, Portal and Content Management Strategy and Architecture
- Micro services Strategy and Architecture
- Master Data Management
- API Management
- Mobility, Mobile First and API First Approaches
- DevOps Strategy and Architecture
Java, Restful API, Soap Services, API management
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business Process Analysis, Re-engineering and Automation
- Cyber Security Consulting
- Project Management Consulting
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- IT Staffing - Contract & Permanent
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.