|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
We are hiring a Data Architect. This position will be working full-time on a large Enterprise Information Architecture program that requires an advanced Data Architect and data analysis skillset while also interacting with the department’s database support team.
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 12 months
Candidate Type: W2 or Corp-to-Corp
Interview Type: IN PERSON only
The program involves developing an information architecture that may consist of, but is not limited to, the following features:
• Data flow diagrams detailing the end-to-end processing of transactional data
• Conceptual, logical and physical data models for each data domain
• A reporting platform for data analysis and predictive analytics
Extensive experience in mapping data flows and new database development is required. In this position, you will be the face of all things data for this project. You will need to be able to see the big picture while also able to work though the details to implement the big picture. This will involve working with the ETL Team on database design and verification, data integrity validation, and interactions with external stakeholders and customers. The candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple tasks simultaneously. The project is currently transitioning to agile, so agile experience is a plus.
• Analyze data stored in a disparate set of systems to produce data requirements and provide architectural and decision support direction
• Use industry standards and/or best practices to complete data mapping and detailed data flows
• Lead the project team through the process of identifying inconsistencies in the data (e.g. duplicate data fields) and resolving accordingly
• Provide a consultative approach with business users, asking questions to understand the business need and deriving the data flow, logical, and physical data models based on those needs
• Be accountable for integrity and quality of data, ensuring the information meets customer needs
• Understand how the data interacts with the application code
• Ability to prioritize and manage concurrent projects, demonstrate initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to read, understand and create design documents
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.