We are looking to hire Program Managers for our direct client. The work location is Lansing, MI.
The candidate should provide project control support and coordinates the work of the implementation of the AMANDA product to meet the customer requirements and support the customer's on-going system engineering life-cycle processes.
Location: Lansing, Mi
Job Type: Contract
Mode of Interview: Either Webcam or In Person
• 10+ years of experience in software development and at least 5+ years of leading and managing a software development team.
• Experience in project management skills to ensure development and implementation of proper systems and processes in an agile environment
• Experience in preparing implementation design for AMANDA.
• Strong technical experience as a Full stack developer in enterprise level web-based application.
• Must have experience in AMANDA Enterprise software with good knowledge of Case Management, Licensing, Permitting and Compliance, FOIA and Privacy Compliance modules.
• Strong knowledge on AMANDA work flow and should possess skills to customize work flow as required.
• Experience in Agile methodologies (both Scrum and Kanban) and Tools such as JIRA, BaseCamp, Team Foundation Server.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
• Strong familiarity in web development using SOAP and REST Web services.
• Experience in writing custom BeanShell scripts.
• Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Experience with popular front-end JS frameworks - Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular JS and Vue.JS
• Experience in developing portal using SmartGuide Designer.
• Knowledge of best practices and design patterns preferred.
• Experience in securing web application.
• Solid experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above and Oracle 10g or above.
• Fluent in coding complex queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers (using T-SQL and PL-SQL).
• Experience in developing and/or integrating Content Management Systems.
• Strong experience on implementation of Payment Gateway.
• Ability to write complex reports using Crystal Reports.
• Knowledge in Business Intelligence software such as YellowFin and/or Power BI.