We are currently hiring a Programmer Manager that has experience with Time & Attendance system.
Our client is replacing their current timekeeping system to improve operational efficiencies. We need a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Time and Attendance to:
a) develop the Request for Proposal (RFP)
b) Facilitate the Procurement Process with the end goal of procuring a Time and Attendance Implementer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 12 months with possibility of extn.
Employment type: W2 or Corp-to-Corp
Interview Type: IN PERSON only (local candidates preferred)
• 3 – 5 years of experience with Time & Attendance Systems
• Experience working in/with the Public Sector environment
• Experience working with large enterprises
• Excellent skillsets in: leadership, RFP writing, communication (business and vendors), collaboration, teamwork, facilitation
• Experience working in multiple Procurement processes for Time and Attendance system
• Knowledge of procurement method, principles and practices related to RFQ & RFP preparation through award
• Expertise knowledge in Time & Attendance systems
• Develop/writing Request for Proposals for Time & Attendance systems
• Procurement Experience
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.