We are currently hiring a Curam Technical Lead. The Curam Technical Lead will serve as the on-site technical resource. The Curam Technical Lead is responsible for providing guidance to client vendors related to requirements, designs and development activities/deliverables related to the use of the IBM Curam software. The consultant will work with the team’s business analysts, subject matter experts, Sr. Curam technical lead, Quality Manager, system integrator and designated vendors as well as Enterprise Services team to meet the project goals.
Location: Columbia, SC.
Duration: Long-term project (12 months with possibility of extn.)
Employment type: W2 only (Unfortunately we can't work with Corp-to-Corp or Independent/1099 candidates for this requirement)
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serves as a technical resource, providing technical/analytical guidance to project team and vendors; provide advice on best practices for utilizing IBM Curam software for meeting stated business needs
• Identifies, reviews, advises on approaches/proposed solutions to meeting business requirements utilizing IBM Curam software; communicates risks and concerns related to proposed solutions and offers alternative solutions as appropriate.
• Assists the Sr. Curam technical lead with the analysis of technical issues, implement Proof of Concepts and writes SQL queries to gather data to assist in making the right technical decisions.
• Conducts and coordinates data mapping and gap analysis to determine if the IBM Curam software meets the business needs.
• Uses knowledge of IBM Curam framework to consult with development leads in resolving issues and meeting business requirements.
• Assists in managing work between IBM, System Integrator teams, other vendors and Legacy Systems team to ensure a smooth transition.
• Collaborates with project leadership, business analysts, subject matter experts, technical managers and development leads on business requirements, functional and non-functional specifications, technical design specifications and integration component requirements
• Works with the Quality Product Manager and vendors to ensure that all deliverables are completed timely and meet quality standards
• Reports on project status and strategies orally and in writing; communicates any known issues or risks to leadership and appropriate team members in a timely manner
• Collaborates with agency staff and vendors on implementation requirements
• Interprets, translates, and communicates highly technical concepts to both business and technical team members and stakeholders
• Assists with technical analysis of the IBM Curam releases
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or equivalent industry experience
• Minimum of four (4) years of technical experience with IBM Curam framework; must have experience in Curam HCR and CGIS
• Curam Certification
• Experience with Curam OOTB modules Workflow, Tasks, CER rules, Evidence framework (both static and dynamic), IEG, Web-services
• Writing complex SQL statements.
• Experience profiling and troubleshooting IBM Curam Out of the Box and custom code
• Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects to both technical and non-technical business users
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
• Vendor Management experience
• Knowledge and experience with the BizAgi BPM tools
• Knowledge of healthcare insurance principles and processes
• Medicaid operations experience
• Public sector and/or academic environment experience is a plus
• Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) experience
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.