We are hiring a Senior .Net Programmer Analyst who will serve as technical specialist on complex projects involving Internet and server technologies; analyzes project requirements and recommends techniques, tools and methodologies to achieve project goals.
Must have in depth knowledge of computer software, and development life cycle processes are necessary. Expert knowledge in analysis, design, testing, debugging, and maintenance techniques are essential. Knowledge and experience utilizing Microsoft products, especially those such as COM+, Classic ASP, VB 6.0, XML, HTML, client-scripting languages, .NET, WCF, as well as the latest MS RDMS tools and techniques, including the latest generation of Window Server OS are vital.
Added requirements would include a familiarity of ACH, PCI, FTI PUB1075, and NIST standards. Working experience in these above areas would be an added benefit to the hiring manager and functional team.
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 months
Candidate Type: W2 Only; Unfortunately NO Corp-to-Corp or 1099
• 6+ years of experience in C#
• 6+ years of experience in .Net Framework (ASP.net)
• 6+ years of experience in .Net Framework 3.5/4.5+
• 6+ years of experience in Visual Studio
• Application level security
• Organizational Skills
• Verbal Communication Skills
• Written Communication Skills
• Experience with business and software requirements; ACH, PCI, PUB1075, and NIST standards
• Experience in government IT projects
• Software development utilizing complex MS technologies
• Analyzes user needs and software design requirements
• Participates in the preparation of needs assessments
• Demonstrated knowledge/skills of the IT industry, which includes multi-tiered architectures, enterprise applications, evaluation of emerging technologies, networks, database management systems and hardware systems.
• Ability to deal effectively with the needs of technical peers, technical and user management, users, vendors, and staff members, and to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written form
• Customer Focused
• Knowledge of information technology field, best practices, organization and operations
• Trains new employees and junior developers, serves as a technical consultant
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information systems, management information system or business administration and seven (7) years of experience in highly complex object oriented web services information system design, development, installation, support; or a High School diploma and twelve (12) years’ experience in items noted above
Industry Certifications in field.
WHEN YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.