We are hiring an Enterprise Project Manager
- Responsible for overall coordination, and intake of projects from various departments;
- Establishes and communicates requirements for project intake.;
- Responsible for evaluating and communicating what steps will be required to reach a “Done” state to departments requesting development;
- Responsible for tracking priority and directing business owners to information showing current state of completion of projects;
- Evaluate and propose automated reporting to better facilitate communication of requirement gaps and project completion;
- More senior role has responsibility of educating project managers from various departments on how to direct their business owners on establishing the “Done” state;
- Work closely with Business Analysts to gather information from business owners to close requirement gaps
The Enterprise Project Manager will interact with staff, other team members, all levels of management and internal and external organizations, including vendors performing outsourced work.
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 months
Candidate Type: W2 Only; Unfortunately NO Corp-to-Corp or 1099
- 5 years or more in project management.
- 3 years project planning experience, including effort estimation on technical tasks and resource allocation
- 3 years Business Analysis experience.
- 2 years experience in any software development capacity.
- Experience with software development from a coding perspective.
BS in computer science or computer information systems preferred. If not bachelor degree AND strong experience, preferably engineering.
WHEN YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.