Greetings from Peer Solutions Group!
Our direct client is looking to hire Software Architect with hand-on experience in Cloud Architecture and should hold a Bachelor’s degree and certification in Cloud Architecture
Location: Columbia, SC
Job Type: Contractual
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work with client’s management to:
• Gather necessary, pertinent cost information that is available within the agency related to client’s technologies and associated operations.
• Conduct a cost analysis to be used as a basis for executive decision making for future technology initiatives.
• Develop financial forecasts for continuing “AS-IS” operations.
• Determine options and estimates for the incorporation of new technology systems as well as utilization of the cloud for the existing applications.
• Include client management in the analysis and brainstorming.
• Conduct executive briefings.
• Provide guidance and assistance to the client’s IT team in accordance with the effort.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Experience conducting technical and cost analyses
• Experience defining technical initiatives and developing project plans for enterprise systems
• Experience leading enterprise custom developments as well as COTS implementations
• Access to and ability to utilize cloud costing estimation tools.
• Able to formulate technical resolutions to business issues.
• Able to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Able to work closely with others in a team environment.
• Able to work independently, self-motivated.
CLOUD ARCHITECT CERTIFICATION
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Experience with State government.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Experience presenting to executive management.
• Experience developing documentation.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.