Position Details: Avatar Quality Analyst Specialist - Columbus, OH
We are hiring an Avatar Quality Analyst Specialist. The successful candidate will be expected to collaborate on cross functional teams to ensure delivery of a high-quality solution. The candidate will work with the team to understand Avatar and define overall test strategies and test plans. The candidate will also execute test cases manually and via automation tools. The candidate will also interact with others in the organization to proactively determine upstream and downstream impacts of software releases prior and after production implementation.
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6+ months
Interview type: IN PERSON/On-site only
Candidate Type: W2 or Corp-to-Corp
- 7+ years Minimum experience in a quality assurance related position that had similar primary duties in addition to education requirements.
- 7+ years of experience in administration and operation of at least one Test Management technology/system: (HP QC, MTM, Microsoft TFS, JIRA, Rational, Bugzilla, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with one database applicable programming environment: (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Project management experience preferred.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to work in a team and experience in leading team meetings
- Experience with Avatar in Health Care settings (understands basic workflows)
- Organized and a quick learner.
- Provides facilitation and writes complicated test plans.
- Identifies and uses adequate testing thoroughness.
- Actively engaged in promoting, supporting, improving, and documents existing testing processes, technology, and procedures.
- Works with hospital services, supervisors, managers, or others to automate tasks which have proven to be standard and repetitive.
- Analyzes and tests performance/operational impact of new technologies, processes, and changes to existing systems.
- Obtains results that are within established scope, timeline, and quality levels.
- Provides communications, test plans, and audits as it relates to implementation.
- Communicates testing methodologies using language and technical details appropriate for audience.
- Works with project manager or other staff to coordinate and schedule the various tasks for successfully analyzing, designing, developing, testing and implementing projects per the release schedule.
- Updates standard reports/metrics that measure output and quality of testing deliverables.
WHEN YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Consulting
- Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT Staffing
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.