Position Details: Senior Healthcare IT Business Analyst - Columbia, SC
We are hiring a Senior Healthcare IT Business Analyst to coordinate and assist in all areas of UA testing environment.
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 months
Candidate Type: W2 Only; Unfortunately NO Corp-to-Corp or 1099
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures the UA testing team completes assignments as expected. Carries out procedures to ensure that all results meet documentation requirements.
- Provides technical assistance as needed in the UA environment.
- Provides quality assurance and analytical support and coordination in testing efforts.
- Provides independent system maintenance support by identifying, validating, analyzing and defining problems/issues. Assists in verification of business process documentation highlighting areas which require updating and working with appropriate staff to provide results in a timely manner.
- Consults with UA testers insuring their understanding of policies/procedures and system functionality design.
- Assist other business analyst with:
- Projects involving enhancement of the system.
- Computer program design, coding, testing, debugging, and modifications as required to maintain assigned systems and generate reports and/or data as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10 years’ experience in healthcare insurance; medical review, program integrity, or appeals.
- 5 years’ experience working with IT developers/programmers in payer environment.
- Knowledge of ICD/CPT/HCPCS coding.
- Ability to effectively communicate to executive management, line management, project management, and team members.
- Claims processing systems experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or other applicable software programs.
WHEN YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Consulting
- Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT Staffing
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.