|Location:||Farmington Hills, MI|
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
Due to the growing demand for both Contract & Permanent IT Professionals with our clients in the US, we are looking to add talented and seasoned Technical Recruiters to our current team.
* At least 2+ years of experience as a technical recruiter, recruiting IT professionals.
* Positive attitude, strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
* Must be able to multi-task
* Must be technology savvy and proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Must be willing to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
Preferred (Nice to have)
* Strong background and proven experience in sourcing/recruiting IT professionals at various levels and technologies based on job orders
* Extensive experience in recruiting using, Social Media, Job Sites/Boards, Internet, Channel Partner recruitment and through networking.
VISA Sponsorship is not available for this position and you must have authorization to work in the United States. REMOTE work is not an option.
Key words: "Recruiter" "Technical Recruiter" "Head Hunter" "Talent Acquisition" "Recruiting" "Head hunting"